Lawn Sprinklers Brampton in partnership with
MrSprinkler.ca is Peel Region's number one choice for all of your underground lawn sprinkler system needs.
We specialize in the design, installation and servicing of lawn sprinkler systems in Brampton, Ontario and surrounding areas.
Give us a call anytime (647)360-7914
Mention you have visited our website and receive an additional 10% off your quoted price for any work provided.
The condition of your front lawn says a lot about the
type of care you provide your home.
Make sure your lawn is the greenest, lushest and most vibrant lawn in the community by having your lawn sprinklers in Brampton installed and maintained by the experts here at Lawn Sprinklers Brampton.
Our professional sprinkler crew have over a decade of experience with all types of sprinklers, timers and valves that make up the heart of your irrigation system.
Installing a new sprinkler system is a commitment to the health of your lawn, flowers and plants. Our skilled irrigation technicians have superior knowledge of all range and types of sprinkler and irrigation systems.
Call us today (647)360-7914 and get your lawn so green that your neighbours will be jealous!! Please mention you visited this website and receive a 10% discount.
Types of sprinklers we install:
1. Rotary head sprinkler systems use high pressure rotating heads with adjustment of up to 30FT in spray distance make these types of systems the most economical due to the amount of coverage provided.
2. Pop-up sprinklers utilize water pressure to push the water thru individual nozzles that have been carefully selected by our technicians in order to provide ample coverage to both lawns and gardens.
3. Dripline systems use a soaker hose which is placed around the roots of trees and shrubs in order to maximize water on the roots of the plants where it is most needed.
4. Flower pots are easily watered with 1/4" dripline tubing and select mini spray heads to water flower pots, cauldrons and even hanging planters.
Already have an existing sprinkler system in need of repairs?
No Problem, with over a decade in the irrigation industry, our technicians can troubleshoot any and all problems to give you the right solution with exceptional value.
Unfortunately, over time irrigation systems do require some minor upkeep. However, with proper care and maintenance these issues are dealt with in a timely and correct manner to avoid any major issues from surfacing.
We are experts in both residential and commercial inground sprinkler applications and have committed to being the best lawn sprinkler company in Brampton.
Safety and standards are always at the top of our list when serving our customers. We install all new systems according to code every time without exception. Along with a full warranty to guarantee a worry free decision when it comes to your irrigation needs in Brampton and surrounding communities.
Our team of top notch lawn sprinkler experts only use the best when it comes to parts and equipment.
Using the leaders in the industry such as RainBird and Hunter. A large variety of timers, (controllers) sprinkler heads and valves allow us to customize your irrigation system to suit your home's individual needs.
Landscape lighting is another great way to make the appearance of your home and property really stand out. Not only does the light look beautiful at night it also provides a little extra added safety and security by lighting paths, decks, patios, walkways and of course your gardens and trees.
Installations are always completed by licensed technicians that meet all safety requirements to deal with the low voltage power systems.
Installing both a lawn sprinkler system and lighting at the same time is very popular with our clients as the lights and sprinklers can both be installed at the same time providing you with savings and piece of mind knowing the job is being done correctly and efficiently.
Will it really make a difference to my lawn?
The right amount of water is essential for the look and feel of your lawn.
Here are some tips to help you achieve the lush, green lawn you have always wanted.
1. Early morning water applications will minimize evaporation and allow your lawn to absorb as much water as possible before facing the next sunny hot day.
2. By NOT watering at night you will avoid the growth of some fungus that thrive in dark, moist conditions. (Unless you live in a desert environment..)
3. Sprinklers should ideally be set to apply 1/2" of water for 2-3 days a week maximum.
4. Don't forget to have a rain sensor installed to prevent wasting water. These sensors are great for measuring how much rain has fallen and will prevent your sprinkler system for turning on when it's not necessary. (very useful to keep the water bill at a reasonable rate)
Maintaining and installing sprinklers is just the beginning of our services.
We also offer:
What other areas do we service?
Although we are based in Brampton, Ontario. We also provide lawn sprinkler service to our customers in Mississauga, Oakville, Etobicoke, Caledon and Bolton.
What parts and products do we use?
We only and always offer top of the line contractor grade products from the best brands in the irrigation business such as Hunter and of course Rain Bird.
These brands have been industry leaders for decades now and offer the newest and best products when it comes to the irrigation industry.
Our helpful and friendly staff are standing by to help you with all your irrigation and lighting needs.
Please feel to contact us @ (647)360-7914 Or simply fill out the form on this page and we will contact you shortly. Don't forget to mention this website for an additional 10% discount.
Thank you for your interest in Lawn Sprinklers Brampton and we look forward to serving you.
Our expert irrigation technicians will select with you the right components and parts to match your water supply and water pressure.
These are the main components of a sprinkler system and what they do: